It is the end of January and I'm still trying to sell the house. I've had 20 buyers go through and no critical comments that I can fix. Some don't like the basement garage but that isn't anything I can change. My agent says that there are two buyers that want to buy the house but they have to sell their house first. There has been a flurry of interested buyers the last few weeks and some that came to see it in the middle of the week - which I think are serious buyers. I am still going with my original agent but I have a few things that I don't like about how they are performing. My agent seems committed but her company seems to be a little lax in following up on stuff. There has been two instances where they have forgotten or neglected to post the open house date in the newspaper. Also they have not been able to post the right photos on the Internet.
I think the house looks good. My asking price is pretty good, I think, and I'm flexible. As spring comes on the flowers will start coming up and the yard will look better. --But I don't want to wait for spring.
I feel that I need to do something so I'm still looking for some little fixes I can do. I have a short list that I'm going to tackle this week. I don't want to do anything big.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment