Update...
Next day they came back for a third visit. These folks live about 50 miles out of town and are only in town for a short time when they come. Thay are spending a good deal of time checking out the house.
This is a little nerve wracking because I still have that contingency contract hanging in the background. That first family is emotionally connected to the house but can't sell their own, even after lowering the price. On the other hand, they haven't been in contact for quite a while and do not schedule open houses. Go figure. They still have a 24 hour first refusal option even if the latest family wants to buy and makes an acceptable offer.
Further Update...
Nevermind? False Alarm?? It's been over a week and no further contact. Not a word one way or another. True -- they live out of town and it may be hard to get things worked out if you are fifty miles away. Oh well...I placed another ad in the newspaper that will run for a week.
Yet more...
I have pretty much given up on this group. I should have heard something by now.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment