I've had my new ad running in the newspaper for five days so far and there is relatively heavy traffic on my one web page that I cited in the ad. Yesterday there were 30 inquiries/hits and so far today there have been 25. Over the weekend there were fewer but still more than usual. I'm just not getting much in the way of actual calls. Maybe most of those hits are real estate agents?
I did show the house this afternoon to one couple who saw the ad. I don't expect much from them because they have to sell their own house first. It's hard to tell if they liked the house. The husband has health problems and didn't try to go downstairs. Since the garage is in the basement I can't see how that will work out.
Generally speaking, the news is good for home sales. There are more people out looking and the economic outlook is better. My ad runs for two more days...maybe I'll get another call.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment